- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
Bohemian bathrooms are all about creating a unique space and tying in the personality of the person who owns it. In this type of bathroom, you can add plants, candles, and vintage items. But you don't need to have an enormous budget to create your own bohemian oasis. The beauty of this style is that it can be achieved using a few simple DIY materials and Gypsy Bohemian bathroom decor essentials.
Are you looking to give your bathroom an eclectic, boho-inspired makeover? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’ll show you five easy ways that you can take your bathroom from drab to fab in no time at all. By incorporating a few simple decorating touches, you can give your bathroom a unique, gypsy-style vibe that will transport you into another world!
1. Hang a macrame wall hanging. If there’s one thing that screams “boho chic” it’s a macrame wall hanging. Whether it’s hung above the sink or next to the toilet, this timeless piece of décor will instantly add texture and visual interest to any room. Plus, it has the added bonus of being both affordable and easy to install—no tools required!
2. Add some plants. One of the easiest ways to add a touch of gypsy chic to your bathroom is through the use of plants. Plants are essential for creating a cozy bohemian atmosphere in any room of your house. Whether it’s a potted succulent on the windowsill or an ivy-filled hanging planter, plants bring both beauty and life into a space—not to mention they help purify the air as well! This can include both indoor and outdoor plants. You can even hang plants from the ceiling for a more dramatic effect. Plants can also be used as wall decorations. Keeping a plant or two in your bathroom will give it a relaxing, uplifting feeling.
3. Use unique lighting fixtures. Lighting is key when trying to create an inviting atmosphere in any room of your home. To get that gypsy-style vibe, try installing some unique pendant lights or sconces over your vanity mirror or tub area—for extra style points, choose lights with interesting shapes such as stars or globes.
4. Incorporate vibrant colors and patterns throughout the space. Color is one of the best ways to transform any room into an eclectic wonderland full of personality and charm. Try adding bright colored rugs, fun patterned throw pillows and curtains with bold geometric designs for maximum impact!
5. Accessorize with natural elements such as shells and stones. Natural elements like shells and stones are great for adding texture and depth without overwhelming the space visually — plus they make for great conversation pieces when guests come over! So don’t be afraid to go all out with these items when decorating your bohemian-inspired bathroom!
You can also add some interesting accent colors to your bathroom. For instance, you can paint the walls in a bold color and use bright and colorful curtains to spruce up your space. Or, you can choose to have an all-white bathroom. Regardless of your color scheme, make sure your space is clean.
Some of the best ways to incorporate a bohemian theme into your bathroom is to bring in plants and a free standing bath. These are some of the most popular options for creating a gypsy-inspired space. If you aren't a fan of a freestanding bath, you can also choose to have a claw foot tub.
Other bathroom decorating ideas that can help you achieve the bohemian look are colorful and handmade textiles. Moroccan bowls and other decorative items are a great way to add a touch of gypsy style. However, keep in mind that too much of anything can overwhelm your space. To avoid this, limit yourself to just a few accessories.
Another good idea is to add a colorful rug. For example, you can choose a sea green printed rug. This can be a wonderful choice for your bathroom, especially if you also have a sea green chandelier.
Another option is to decorate the wall with a pattern. You can also choose to put a patterned floor tile. Whether you go for a brick wall or a tiled floor, you can make a big impact on your bathroom.
Another way to add a gypsy-chic feel to your bathroom is to choose a retro rug. A fawn crocheted floor mat can make a great splash.
A wicker basket is a great way to hold dirty towels or other objects. You can even use a wooden ladder for storage. Hanging a basket on the ceiling of your gypsy themed bathroom is another excellent way to create a calming, relaxing space.
Lastly, you can use a retro lantern for a non-conformist vibe. You can also put up a shower curtain with fringe. Adding a few prints and knickknacks is another great way to make your bathroom a more personal place.
The key to creating a bohemian bathroom is to be creative and not overdo it. The perfect combination of colors, patterns, and textures can create a calming, peaceful environment.
With just a few small changes, you can easily transform your bathroom into an enchanting bohemian paradise perfect for relaxation and contemplation alike! Macrame wall hangings, lush plants, vibrant colors, unique lighting fixtures and natural elements like shells and stones are just some of the many ways that you can turn this often overlooked space into something truly special – so have fun experimenting with different ideas until you find what works best for you! Happy decorating!