Excited to create beautiful architecture along with a team of other passionate and experienced professionals.
sustainability and feasibility
Illinois Institute of Technology [2016 – 2020]
Professional Bachelors of Architecture
College of DuPage [2014-2016]
Pre-Architectural Studies Certificate
Kaplan Institute [Sept 2019 – Jan 2020]
• Made connections with guest speakers, organized
attendance data, and digitized class information.
• Assisted in coordinating a Business Entrepreneurship class
with venture capitalist and educator Prof. Howard Tullman.
Wight & Company [Summer 2019]
• Contributed to the collaborative process of creating
architecture, involving the initial design development and
the construction administration phases of several public
and community-oriented projects.
• Developed communication skills with other architects,
engineers, subcontractors, and clients.
O’Brien Metal, Inc [May 2018 – Jan 202]
Technical Detailer Intern
• Assisted in the fabrication drawings of custom metal
architectural elements for retail, hospitality and private
• Was involved part time during the school year and full time
over the Summer and contributed remotely from study
abroad in Germany.
Urban Splatter [May 2013 – Present]
Architecture Blog Partnership
• Created a platform to express and follow architecture trends
in an informative and personal way.
• Organize and respond to emails in an efficient way.
IIT Presidential Scholarship 2017 – 2020
Women’s Architecture League Scholarship 2020
Droste Travel Abroad Scholarship 2019
Dean’s List 2019 – 2020